注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

江边观景

书写零零散散的日子。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语诗歌翻译---爱过才心碎  

2009-03-04 22:39:04|  分类: 美文翻译 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

                            The Blackbirds and The Thrush(八哥与画眉)

One evening as I walked 一天晚上路过

down by a green bush,   一片绿树林,

I heard two birds whistling, 我听到两只鸟儿在欢鸣,

' Twas the blackbird and thrush;原来是八哥和画眉;

I asked them the reason 我问它们

They were so merrie, 如此快乐的原因,

And in answer they sang back to me,它们用歌声回答我:

"We are single and free.""我们自由因为我们是单身."

 

Next morning as that green bush第二天清晨

I passed all alone,我独自走过那片绿树林,

Two thrushes piped out of it. 两只画眉在欢鸣。

The blackbird was flown;那只八哥在飞行;

I asked them the reason我问它们

their hearts were so gay,如此欢快的原因,

it was joyfully they answered me,它们的回答令人欢欣,

"we have mated to--day." “我们今---天已成亲。”

 

One morning little after几天之后一早晨

that bush I went by,我又经过那片林,

When o'er me most piteously我听到画眉的啼哭声

I heard my thrush cry;哭声哀怨令人疼;

I asked why such sorrow我问它为何如此伤心

he poured from the tree,它泪如泉涌泣不成声:

And he answered,"'tis the blackbird “是 八 哥

has my love stolen from me." 偷了我的爱,伤了我的心。”

 

Oh, freedom it is pleasant, 哎,自由令人愉快,

Love returned is delight!    恋爱如此甜蜜

But a lover deserted一但爱人背弃

must mourn noon and night, 定会日悲夜泣。

Break my house take my goods, 毁我房屋盗我钱财,

I can gather fresh gain;    我能重震旗鼓从头再来;

But love's ruined bower  一旦爱情被毁,

who shall build up again? 谁能修补心碎?

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(124)| 评论(2)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017