注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

江边观景

书写零零散散的日子。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【转载】【英语】美国日常口语俚语2500句(0601-0800)  

2014-04-17 21:32:33|  分类: 转载美文 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

【英语】美国日常口语俚语2500句() - 伴你一程 - 伴你一程

博客 

 

 

        美国人日常口语交流中最常用的俚语及地道口语2500句,出现的频率很高,很日常,天天用,单词很简单,句子有深意,英语不是母语的人很难听懂的地道口语句子。

 

601.It's all over,why torture yourself.

一切都已过去,为什么还要折磨自己。

602.Words move fast.

人言可畏。

603.He is he,I am me.

他就是他,我就是我。

604.He needed someone to pep him up.

他需要人给他鼓励。

605.Why not?

为什么不呢?

606.She got more that she bargained for.

她得到的比期望更多。

607.Some for you,Some for him.

一些给你,一些给他。

608.Her heart's in the right place.

她的心地不错。

609.Why don't you watch where you're going?

你为何走路不长眼睛?

610.Don't get fresh.

不要鲁莽。

611.It's fun to be with you.

跟你在一起太好了。

612.She has a baby face,but she's a devil.

她长得是娃娃脸,但心肠很毒。

613.Who gives the orders around here?

谁在此地发号施令?

614.He's the black sheep of the family.

他是家中的害群之马。

615.Most people will vote for you.

大家都会支持你的。

616.Those newlyweds are still up in the clouds.

那对新婚夫妇仍在过着神仙般的日子。

617.Who are you kidding?

你跟谁在开玩笑?

618.On a give and take bassis.

有来有往。

619.You ought to be spanked.

你该打屁股。

620.She wraps me around her finger.

她吃定我了。

621.Who are you?

你算老几?

622.I have had enough of you.

我已受够你了。

623.You are not very smart to say that.

你说那种话,太不够聪明了。

624.None of your sauce!

别胡说八道!

625.Who blew the whistle?

谁告的密?

626.He's a whistle blower.

他是告密的人。

627.You don't have the guts.

你是个没有胆量的人。

628.All right,it is not your fault.

好啦,不是你的错就是了。

629.He's full of a pep and energy.

他是个精力充沛的人。

630.Where was I?

我刚才说到哪里?

631.We must keep on the ball.

我们必须提高警惕。

632.Your future is rooted in your past.

你的前途要视你过去的努力而定。

633.It's noisy,smoky and too crowded here.

此地人多嘈杂,空气又不好。

634.Where there is life,there is hope.

有生命就有希望(留得青山在,不怕没柴烧)。

635.Pull(make)a long face.

拉长脸。

636.All your debts are off the book.

你的账一笔勾销。

637.It's not the first time and won't be the last.

一向都是如此(始终未变)。

638.Where's your sense of humor?

你的幽默感到哪里去了?

639.Grinding your teeth.

你敢怒不敢言。

640.Are you sure I won't be in the way?

你确定我会没有事吗?

641.You can't find a thing out of line.

你找不到缺点。

642.Where are you calling from?

你的电话从哪里打来?

643.Live up to your words.

你要遵守诺言。

644.The first round is yours,the second is mine.

第一回合你胜,第二回合就看我的。

645.It's my treat,choose whatever you like.

这次我请客,你喜欢什么就吃什么。

646.Shut up!

闭上你的嘴!

647.When will you grow up?

你什么时候才算长得大?

648.What does it have to do with you?

这个与你有何关系?

649.Are you sure you have never done that before?

你敢说你没有做过那件事吗?

650.I am more than happy.

我很高兴。

651.When things go wrong,smile.

当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。

652.What the heck?

什么鬼东西?

653.What the heck made you do that?

你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?

654.You don't get it?It's so simple.

这么简单,你都不懂?

655.Bring me up-to-date.

给我最新消息。

656.When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗。

657.What on earth are you doing?

你究竟在搞什么?

658.Frightened of what?You are not a kid.

怕什么?你又不是小孩子。

659.Don't annoy me.

别烦我。

660.What the hell is this?

这他妈的是怎么一回事?

661.Are you trying to get me off your payroll?

你想把我解雇是不是?

662.That is the best excuse you could come up with?

那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?

663.Everyone has an itch for money.

人人都想发财。

664.What the heck are you doing?

你在搞什么鬼?

665.Are you through with the paper?

你把报纸看完了没有?

666.You appreciate something only after you lose it.

东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。

667.What are you up to?

你在搞什么名堂?

668.What makes you think that?

什么事情使你那样想?

669.What kept you so long?

什么事耽误你这样久?

670.Go Dutch.

各自付账。

671.The heat is on,you had better go!

情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!

672.What's your line?

你是从事哪一行业?

673.Is she the one for you?

她是你的意中人吗?

674.You'd better get to the point.

你最好把话说清楚。

675.What the heck is that?

那是什么玩意?

676.Nobody's sweatheart is ugly.

情人眼里出西施。

677.How can I ever thank you?

我该怎样感激你才好?

678.One day you have to face it.

总有一天你要面对现实。

679.What kind of food do you like?

你喜欢吃什么菜?

680.Will you stop treating me like a child?

请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?

681.I want to show you something.

我要给你看点儿东西。

682.Don't stick your nose in it.

不要多管闲事。

683.You may take it anyway you like.

你要怎么想都可以。

684.You are the apple of my eye.

你是我心爱的人。

685.What's the beef?

发什么牢骚?

686.I'll be seduced!

我又要上当了!

687.You just give him my message.

你把我的口信带给他就是了。

688.Why wait till the last minute?

为什么要等到最后呢?

689.What is on your mind?

你心里在想什么?

690.It's open and shut.

此事非常简单。

691.Let me go!

放开我!

692.Let's return to our mutton!

让我们言归正传!

693.What's it all about?

到底怎么回事?

694.Take my words to heart.

把我的话牢记在心。

695.You got off on the wrong foot.

你一开始就弄错了。

696.He ran an errand for me.

他替我出了一次差。

697.What's going on here?

这里发生了什么事?

698.I don't want to be in your shoes.

我不想跟你一样(处境)。

699.As you say,time is money.

正如你所说,时间就是金钱。

700.I'll charge you half price for it.

我半价卖给你好了。
701.What's cooking at your home?

你家里发生什么事?

702.I cross my heart.

我可对天发誓。

703.You want to search?Be my guest!

你要搜查吗?请便吧!

704.I took care of the check.

我已付过账了。

705.What for?

为什么?

706.Give him a black eye.

打他一顿。

707.Come on,you've got nothing to lose.

算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。

708.Don't lose your head!

别发脾气!

709.What's done is done.

过去的事就不必再提了。

710.We don't know each other that well.

我们并不那么熟。

711.Did you see what I saw?

你有没有看到我所看的?

712.What do you think?

你认为怎样?

713.What do you know about life?

你对人生又懂得多少?

714.You look considerably younger than your age.

你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。

715.I'll sneak out about 2 p.m..

我大概在下午2点钟会溜出去。

716.What do you call this?

你这是什么意思?

717.We are in the same boat.

我们同舟共济。

718.You look like you have seen a ghost.

你好像看见了鬼似的。

719.I'll show up your little farce.

我会拆穿你的西洋镜。

720.What could be worse?

还会更坏吗?

721.There must be a catch somewhere.

其中必有阴谋。

722.How well do you know him?

你跟他有多熟?

723.I'll pull you down with me.

我要把你拖下水。

724.What brings you here?

什么风把你吹来?

725.Don't show off!

别炫耀了!

726.How do you know it's not fake?

你怎会知道不是假的?

727.He likes to pop in at times.

他偶然过来看看。

728.What are you yelling for?

你在鬼叫什么?

729.Someday he'll be somebody.

有一天他会成名的。

730.How dare you say so?Just being practical.

你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。

731.You can't pass up a good deal!

你不能错过大拍卖的机会!

732.What are you talking about?

你到底在胡说些什么?

733.Action speaks louder than words.

事实胜于雄辩。

734.Where did you learn your manners?

你怎么会这样无礼?

735.Your secret is safe with me.

我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。

736.What are you looking at me for?

你干嘛瞪着我看?

737.Just what do you mean by this?

你这是什么意思?

738.What are you looking at me for?

你看着我干什么?

739.You can't let it get you down.

你绝不能因此而气馁。

740.We'll see about that!

走着瞧!

741.It serves you right!

你罪有应得!

742.What did you come back for?

你回来干什么?

743.In each life,a little rain must fall.

人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。

744.We can't take any chances.

我们不能冒任何危险。

745.You are really something.

你真有一手。

746.What kind of mate do you want to marry?

你要嫁给什么样的男人?

747.A man's word is just like a woman's honour.

男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。

748.We can never be more than friends.

我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的)。

749.He is asking for it.

他自讨苦吃。

750.Be charitable,we all make mistakes!

发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!

751.Maybe you have learned your lesson.

你也许已尝到了苦头。

752.You are an up-and-coming young man.

你是一个有前途的青年人。

753.His head is in the clouds.

他想入非非。

754.He is a big mouth.

他很多嘴。

755.Do you think so?

你认为这样对吗?

756.We have a flat tire and no jack!

我们倒霉透了!(爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)

757.If you say so,that's enough for me.

如果你这样说,我就心满意足了。

758.I got it under the table.

我是秘密获得的。

759.Who else's coming?

还有谁要来?

760.We get along well.

我们相处得很好。

761.The book is out of print.

这是一本绝版书。

762.Two heads are better than one.

集思广益。

763.You are your father's son.

你真像你的父亲。

764.We think very highly of him.

我们大家都很器重他。

765.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

一知半解是很危险的事。

766.You are too quick to suspect.

你疑心病太重了。

767.Don't drive me to the wall.

不要欺人太甚。

768.Don't give me any phoney excuse.

不要找个理由来搪塞我。

769.There's a fine line between love and hate.

爱恨之间很难分。

770.She has nice tits.

她的胸部很美。

771.Don't make a fuss.

不要小题大作。

772.For you everything,but what's in it for me?

一切依你,但你给我什么好处呢?

773.One year ends and another begins.

岁月不饶人。

774.Thanks for the tip.

谢谢你告诉我。

775.The idea has just crossed my mind.

我刚刚想出了这个办法。

776.Can you give me a lift?

你能否顺便送我一程?

777.This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt.

你这一套绝技我看多了。

778.I'm tied up today.

我今天很忙。

779.Don't wash your dirty linen in public.

家丑不可外扬。

780.Don't comfort me,it's of no use.

安慰我也没有用的。

781.Man does not live by bread alone.

人不是只为面包而活着。

782.If you do it again,I'll throw you out the window.

要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。

783.I know if from A to Z.

我了解得一清二楚。

784.Some day my prince will come.

总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。

785.How did you find this out?

你怎样知道的?

786.What a pity!

真可惜!

787.It's my turn to treat you.

这次该我请客。

788.Is there no end of it?

你有完没完?

789.I'm through with you.

我和你已断绝关系了。

790.You are through!

你完了!

791.Don't push me too far!

不要把我逼得太急!

792.My license is in good shape.

我的驾照不会有问题。

793.If somebody hurts me I'll hurt back!

如有人伤害我,我就要报复!

794.This is a token of my esteem.

这是我的一点心意。

795.Leave me in peace.

别管我的事。

796.Who should I say is calling?

请问你贵姓?(电话用语)

797.I'll put her in her place.

我要当众给她难堪。

798.There goes everything.

一切都完了。

799.Don't let me down.

别令我失望。

800.I'll see what I can do.

我看看能否帮得上忙。

  评论这张
 
阅读(96)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017